The directional runners provide very good glide performance.
To brake, position yourself across the slope or jump off the Boardslide.
The strap keeps the Boardslide fastened to your feet to do tricks more easily.
Secure your feet on either side of the strap.
1.5 kg. L x W x H = 70.5 x 23 x 8 cm.
Maximum weight 100 kg.
- Before each use, check the overall condition of the product.
- Use under the supervision of an adult.
- Before use, check that the brakes are working correctly.
- Make sure there are no obstacles, human or otherwise, on the slope.
- Use on a non-icy, designated sledging area.
- Designed for children over 6 years old.
- Not recommended for adults.
What gear do you need for sledging?
We recommend you wear:
- A ski helmet so they can enjoy the pleasures of sledging in safety.
- A pair of goggles: They protect the eyes from UV light and ensure good visibility when you start picking up speed.
- A pair of gloves: to keep your hands warm and dry.
- A warm and waterproof ski suit or skiing outfit.
- Warm, waterproof snow boots with good grip.
- A pair of gaiters to prevent snow from entering at the ankles