Karate foot protectors are made of high density molded foam covered with a synthetic coating to protect both you and your opponent.
The rip-tab fastening with a wide elastic band keeps them in place on your feet. Elastic straps also go around the foot and toes for extra support.
These foot protectors comply with all EC standards for protectors.
CHOOSING YOUR FOOT PROTECTORS
- For use in training, choose a classic model.
- For use in competition, opt for a World Karate Federation (WKF) certified model.
CHOOSING YOUR SIZE
Foot protectors come in sizes S, M or L.
- Size S (up to size US M 6½ / EU 39)
- Size M (between US M 7½-9 / EU 40-42)
- Size L (over US M 9 / EU 42)
Adjust the fit using the elastic rip-tab at the back. .
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To be worn with bare feet, without socks.
After use, let your foot protectors dry completely before storing. This avoids build up of unpleasant odors and increases the life of your protective equipment.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth dipped in soapy water. Allow to air-dry.
Do not leave near a heat source, such as a radiator.