2 years warranty
- Any defect associated with materials or product manufacture recognized by the Decathlon customer service department.
- Replacement of defective parts with compatible components of equivalent functionality and performance.
- Some of our products are covered by a two-year guarantee from the date of purchase (indicated on the purchase receipt).
WARRANTY IS VALID
- Where the damage to the product is not due to a violent collision nor to an improper use not foreseen by the manufacturer.
- When the product is used in accordance with instructions and is maintained at regular intervals.
WARRANTY IS NOT COVERED
- When damage is caused by a third party's fault or as a result of deceit or fraud.
- When damage is caused by use which is inconsistent with the manufacturer's instructions, inappropriate storage or operation, lack of proper maintenance, accident, negligence on your part or by third parties.
- When damage is caused by normal wear and tear.
- Products undergoing alterations not provided for in the manufacturer's instructions.
- Failure to install, operate or use the products in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, specifications or terms notified to the customer by Decathlon or any modification or repair performed by the customer or a third party not authorized by Decathlon.
- The Decathlon warranty covers only genuine parts and accessories.
- Damage or damage caused by fire, lightning, storm, vandalism or unsafe transportation.
Depending on the nature of the defect, Decathlon will repair or replace the defective product at its sole discretion. If, despite reasonable efforts by Decathlon, it is not possible to repair or replace the defective product, Decathlon issues a credit note with a value equal to the original price paid by the customer for the purchase of the defective product. The customer is not entitled to any further compensation.
In the event of a product return to Decathlon for no valid reason or for a defect resulting from any of the above-mentioned circumstances, Decathlon reserves the right to reject the customer's request and return the product to him with the relevant costs.