Gain in precision and spontaneity thanks to the stiff shaft.
The rigid shaft improves the power of your shots.
Good repulsion and stability thanks to the High Modulus Carbon.
Its low weight and neutral balance make it easier to use.
Racket weight: 88 g
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys and counter attacks.
Racket balance: Even
A badminton racket's balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Head light, for control
Racket flex: Stiff
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
Precision System technology
Dynema fibres have been added to the racket's head, where the frame is under the most pressure. This increases the racket's rigidity, giving your strokes more power.
High Modulus Carbon
The Japanese carbon fibre used for the 900 racket range is the most rigid currently available on the market. It provides incredible stability and great bounce on impact.